Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Evaluation Question Three


What have you learned from your audience feedback?

We have done our own audience feedback, to do something a little different, I decided to put our video on YouTube so I can show people the link and it’s easy to access. So I decided to use the social networking site Facebook to show my friends the Trailer, Poster and the Website, I asked to give honest opinions, and they gave good constructive comments. 

The way I sent this email was the YouTube Url, and the Webstie Url, so they open when you click on the blue links, and attached the Poster as a file.


Here are the images of what was said: (if you click on the images they are more clearer)







Don’t forget that I have certificated my film a 15, that was the main reason for asking people of my age to look at my work, however I did show some of the older generation, (grandparent /parents /aunties / uncles) they were reluctant to video themselves talking about there comments, but they all shared similar comments to those of my peers.

Overall I feel very pleased with the feedback that our group received, because the people we asked were perfect candidates to watch the main feature, which is the movie, and the majority of the comments they gave were positive and just needed a few changes here and there, so I will be showing you them at the very end of the blog. The negative feedback we received I personally feel were neither due to our own efforts lacking, just natural things like the lighting outside, other than that I think the people who were analysing our products took into account how much we really tried.

I also feel that throughout the process I was receiving my feedback on my trailer, I was learning very quickly about how and what I would change in the future of doing this process if the time aver came up again. The main thing I would say I have learned is that when planning this process, you need to let your imagination run wild, because you can never have to many ideas that you can construct into something amazing, and when you are doing this, it should come naturally in your head to figure out techniques you will use to achieve what you want, after you have got these ideas, you need to figure out how you can translate your ideas to a target audience simply and effectively so they can get the point of the Trailer, or any other media production you are making.
A good example of what I mean by the above is the ending of my Trailer. As you can see that all the more mysterious things begin to appear, many people may think that because it is rather scattered and confusing, this was kind of the point because I wanted to leave my audience with a question in there mind and by adding some text into the video hopefully helped them get a better understanding.   

You are going to see the transformation from what the feedback has given me, and i have made a few final changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment