Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chosen Genre and Why?

HORROR.

I have chosen to do horror.
Reasons being are that i personally watch more horror films than any others because they give me the biggest thrill, and when i thought about it, i can think of so many ideas that i would like to come up with.
I think the other genres will also be a little too difficult because the situation of where i live, and the amount of technological appliances i have access too, however the different genre's of horror can help me achieve a good scene to shoot in. I.e. Large buildings, landscapes and street and towns that can look scary in the dark, so i haven't only chosen this on a personal basis but also on the environmental basis too.
I would really like to create to original ideas in this section because its very popular. I believe my trailer can be something original and effective. I would like to stay away form typical horror such as blood and gore, and i am aiming towards a more psychological and mysterious approach.
I want my trailer not to tell the story, but make you want to try and make it up in your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment